BORIDE Engineered Abrasives has been manufacturing both industrial abrasives and conventional abrasives for more than 35 years.
Our standard industrial abrasive line of mounted points is designed specifically for the mold and die maker. It includes:
• Popular B and W shapes in both medium and hard grades
• Selected A shapes in medium grades
• Small polishing points with 3/32" mandrels in medium, hard and fine grades
• Cotton fiber mounted points for blending and finishing
Other Industrial Abrasive lines offered by BORIDE Engineered Abrasives are:
• Boron Carbide Dressing Stick – Boron Carbide (B4C) is the hardest man-made material next to diamond in the stick form. B4C dressing sticks are extremely wear resistant and useful for dressing or forming small wheels and mounted points.
• Sharpening Stones – Used for deburring, sharpening and honing. Our sharpening stones are pre-filled to save time and eliminate the necessity of presoaking the stone prior to its first use.
• Aluminum Oxide Dressing Stick – Dressing sticks are used to clean and condition CBN or diamond grinding wheels. The softer the stick, the quicker the breakdown and faster the dressing. Finer sticks should be used for finer wheels.