The job description below is for the position of Administrative Assistant at BORIDE Engineered Abrasives. To apply for the position, please click here. Only qualified applicants will be considered.
We are seeking a full-time, energetic, organized and computer savvy individual to provide administrative support for Accounting, Human Resources and our Executive Team.
- Administration – filing, typing, mail, correspondence, report queries
- Clerical support for Benefits Administration and Accounting (invoicing, A/P, A/R, payroll)
- Reception – front desk and phones
- Event planning and office supply management
- Expert user of MS Office applications
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in an administrative role
- Experience with document management and business system applications
- Service and team-oriented
- Efficient, organized and able to handle multiple priorities
- Able to handle confidential information with discretion
If you meet these requirements and are interested in this position, please click here to apply.