Vit Mix and Mold Operator
We are looking for a Mix/Molder Operator in Wheels to manufacture vitrified diamond wheels. This is a first shift position.
- Mixing - Measure and mix diamond formulations
- Molding – load material into the mold, operate hydraulic presses, check for quality
- Inspect raw materials, track lot numbers, fill out paperwork
- Enter data in spreadsheet
- Balance wheels (operate wheel balancer, use computer)
- Use CMM to measure wheels
To apply for the position, please click here. Only qualified applicants will be considered.
- Pays attention to details, is accurate and precise
- Able to input data in Excel spreadsheet, willing to learn basic functions in MRP program
- Can perform basic math (adding, subtracting, multiplication, division)
- Good problem solving skills
- Understands how tooling affects the wheel.
- Works well in a team environment
- Is able to stand in the same space for 2 hours at a time
- Is mechanically inclined – can use a wrench, screwdriver, etc.
- Can lift up to 75 pounds
- Follows safety procedures