FPH/R DI-PROFILER COMPLETE SET
Diprofil® Di-Profiling Machine · Complete Set · Flexible Shaft Driven
The Classic FPH/R is a world-wide best seller and the most popular Diprofil® Di-Profiling Machine. This reciprocating tool is used for light and/or heavy-duty filing, honing, deburring, lapping, polishing, reworking hardened materials, finishing complicated dies and molds, and other similar jobs. It is driven by an electrical motor with speed control and flexible shaft with a ball-joint, square-hole connection.
This FPH/R Complete Set includes:
For more than 65 years Diprofil® Di-Profiling Machines have been the preferred choice for tool and mold makers worldwide. Their wide variety of handheld reciprocating polishing and filing machines are manufactured to the highest possible quality standards with ergonomics and the operator's well-being in mind.
- FPH/R Di-Profiler
- Foredom SR Motor
- FCT-1 Foot Control
- #93S Square End Inner Cable
- #77 Outer Sheath
- (1) Bottle of Lubricating Oil (FNA-K)
- (1) 3mm Allen Key
- (1) 2.5mm Allen Key
- (1) FXA-104 Tool Holder Extension Pipe
- (2) FXA-106 Spare Lubricating Felts
- (2) FXA-103 Spare Guide Bushings
- (2) 42055 Spare Tool Locking Screws
- (1) SGX-100 Maintenance Tool
- (1) SGX-101 Maintenance Tool
- (1) SGX-102 Maintenance Tool
- Maximum Speed: 8,000 strokes per minute
- Recommended Speed: 5,000 - 6,000 strokes per minute
- Stroke Length: Adjustable 0 - 6mm
- Recommended Stroke Length: 0.5 - 3mm
- Holds up to 1/4" Shank Tools
*Item does not qualify for 10% discount at check-out for orders over $200.
- Fitted with ergonomic cushion grip for better comfort
- Length of stroke adjustable from 0 to 1/4"
- Spring cushioned to prevent damage to work piece, tool or Di-Profiler
- Easy adjustments for fast, precise work
- Completely versatile, parts are easily interchangeable