PREMIUM STONING OIL
Premium Stoning Oil is an ideal lubricant to use with all of our mold and die polishing stones and coated abrasives. Product features include:
- Prevents stone loading
- Allows for more consistent and free cutting action
- Nearly odorless
- Less hazardous than other lubricants such as kerosene
- Use on work piece/tool itself or as a stone pre-soak (remember to separate grits when soaking to eliminate grit cross contamination)
- Viscosity: 38/45
Differences between BORI-LUBE 10 Polishing Lubricant and BORIDE Premium Stoning Oil:
- BORIDE Premium Stoning Oil is a petroleum based lubricant. It is nearly odor free, not harsh on the hands like other oil based lubricants, such as kerosene, and does not promote oxidization on molds and dies. It is available in Pint and Gallon size containers.
- BORI-LUBE 10 is a water based, surfactant type lubricant. It is environmentally friendly, odor free, and easy to clean off molds and dies. It is available in Gallon size containers.