ENESKAsonic Ultrasonic Polisher Set
High Efficiency · Leading Edge · Latest Generation for Finest Stock Removal
The most innovative advancement in the field of ultrasonic polishing, the ENESKAsonic Ultrasonic system is characterized by consistent advancements in every respect, with a sophisticated design and convenient high-tech engineering. Made in Germany.
The ENESKAsonic is used for polishing and lapping in the frequency range of 20 and 30 kHz. The Auto Tune function determines the optimum frequency and the adjustable power control is suitable for fine, delicate work on narrow ribs and edges. Use the Boost Mode feature for power-intensive, extra abrasive work with sintered diamond files. The LED-assisted display shows the widest range of operating parameters and settings. The 140g lightweight handpiece with an M6 fine thread is comfortable to hold and enables fatigue-free work.
- Intuitive touch operation combined with a rotary controller on high-quality glass
- Modern LED-assisted multi-functional display
- Boost function for applications requiring greater power
- Idle timer detects unused handpieces and protects against wear
- USB charging connection enables optional workplace light without another power source
- Compatible with NSK SHEENUS neo handpiece when used with NSK Handpiece Connect Cable (contact Customer Service to order)
Optional ENESKAsonic accessories and replacement parts available.
|ENESKAsonic Ultrasonic Polisher
Available Online, Sold Separately:
|(1) Control Unit
(1) Ultrasonic Handpiece
(1) Handpiece Support Stand
(1) Screen Protector
(1) Power Cord
(2) 4 A Fuse for 110V use
(1) Allen Key (2) Chuck Key
(1) 3mm round tool holder
(1) 1mm flat tool holder
|ENESKAsonic Foot Pedal - for comfortable foot control.
(start/stop, speed adjustment)
M4 Thread Tool Adapter - for optional ultrasonic tools.
Optional Flat Tool Holders: 0.5mm, 0.8mm, 1mm, 2mm, 3mm
Optional Round Tool Holders: 2mm, 3mm
Optional NSK Sheenus neo Handpiece Connect Cable
Handpiece Support Stand
Use these helpful links for further information:
ENESKAsonic Instruction Manual
Contact Customer Service for pricing and availability or call 800.662.0336 or 231.929.2121.
*Not authorized to sell in Europe or Mexico* Lead time for the ENESKAsonic is 2 weeks.