Maintenance Technician - First/Second Shift
The job description below is for the position of Maintenance Technician at BORIDE Engineered Abrasives.
To apply for the position, please click here. Only qualified applicants will be considered.
- Preventative maintenance
- Project work
- Troubleshooting and repair of industrial equipment
- Design safety and process improvements for the facility
- Minimum of 3 years' experience working with wiring, repair of hydraulics, welding and fabrication
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints
- Works well in a team environment, good collaborator
- Problem solver
- Can lift up to 50 pounds
- Follows safety procedures
If you meet these requirements and are interested in this position, please click here to apply