Diprofil® Di-Profiling Machine · Heavy Duty Profiler · Flexible Shaft Driven
The Classic FPH/R is a world-wide best seller and the most popular Diprofil® Di-Profiling Machine. This reciprocating tool is used for light and/or heavy-duty filing, honing, deburring, lapping, polishing, reworking hardened materials, finishing complicated dies and molds, and other similar jobs. It is driven by an electrical motor with speed control and flexible shaft with a ball-joint, square-hole connection.For more than 65 years Diprofil® Di-Profiling Machines have been the preferred choice for tool and mold makers worldwide. Their wide variety of handheld reciprocating polishing and filing machines are manufactured to the highest possible quality standards with ergonomics and the operator's well-being in mind.
- Maximum Speed: 8,000 strokes per minute
- Recommended Speed: 5,000 - 6,000 strokes per minute
- Stroke Length: Adjustable 0 - 6mm
- Recommended Stroke Length: 0.5 - 3mm
- Holds up to 1/4" Shank Tools
- Fitted with ergonomic cushion grip for better comfort
- Length of stroke adjustable from 0 to 1/4"
- Spring cushioned to prevent damage to work piece, tool or Di-Profiler
- Easy adjustments for fast, precise work
- Completely versatile, parts are easily interchangeable
Pricing is the for the Profiler and above accessories only. Click here to purchase the complete set including motor, flexible shaft and foot control.
- FPH/R Di-Profiler
- (1) Bottle of Lubricating Oil (FNA-K)
- (1) 3mm Allen Key
- (1) 2.5mm Allen Key
- (1) FXA-104 Tool Holder Extension Pipe
- (2) FXA-106 Spare Lubricating Felts
- (2) FXA-103 Spare Guide Bushings
- (2) 42055 Spare Tool Locking Screws
- (1) SGX-100 Maintenance Tool
- (1) SGX-101 Maintenance Tool
- (1) SGX-102 Maintenance Tool
*Item does not qualify for 10% discount at check-out for orders over $200.
*Lead time for this product is 2 weeks.