The job description below is for the position of Accounting Assistant at BORIDE Engineered Abrasives. To apply for the position, please click here
. Only qualified applicants will be considered.
BORIDE is seeking an additional person to join the accounting team in Traverse City.
The ideal candidate has a background in manufacturing accounting, solid math skills, is accurate and organized, and has a firm understanding of A/P and A/R procedures.
- Processing A/P and A/R.
- Prepares international shipping documents.
- Reconciles GL accounts to registers.
- Provides outstanding service to customers and vendors
- Proficiency with Excel, Word, MRP and tenkey.
- 2 years manufacturing accounting experience.
If you meet these requirements and are interested in this position, please click here to apply