Kiln Unload Operator - First Shift
The job description below is for the position of Kiln Unload Operator at BORIDE Engineered Abrasives. To apply for the position, please click here
. Only qualified applicants will be considered.
We are looking for a Kiln Unload Operator. This is a first shift position, generally from 7am - 3:30 pm, but start times vary depending on business needs (possible start at 5am or 6am).
- Unload product from Kiln car
- Inspect product for quality
- Feed product through printer for marking
- Package product and prepare for shipping
- Interpret paperwork- understand instructions for marking, shipping, and customer data
- Can lift up to 50 pounds, frequent lifting up to 40 lbs, frequent grasping up to 10 lbs
- Can climb and balance
- Can perform basic math (adding, subtracting, multiplication, division)
- Works well in a team environment
- Follows safety procedures
If you meet these requirements and are interested in this position, please click here to apply