The job description below is for the position of Press Operator at BORIDE Engineered Abrasives. To apply for the position, please click here. Only qualified applicants will be considered.
The Press Operator is responsible for loading material, pressing to specifications and loading product onto Kiln cars. This is a first shift position working 7:00 am - 3:30 pm.
- Operate the Hydramet machine
- Inspect and measure parts
- Change out die sets
- Keep hoppers full of powderv
- Keep Press Operators stocked with batts
- Can lift up to 75 pounds
- Can perform basic math (adding, subtracting, multiplication, division)
- Is able to stand in the same space for 2 hours at a time
- Is mechanically inclined – can use a wrench, screwdriver, etc.
- Follows safety procedures
If you meet these requirements and are interested in this position, please click here to apply